The needs of a small business are different from those of a large enterprise. While smaller operations still need ways to track inventory, sales, and stay organized, they may not have the budget nor need the capacity of a cumbersome large-scale system. Harbortouch Echo POS presents a best-in-class solution designed for small to medium-size businesses.
You get the same powerful features with a sleeker design that fits easily into any shop or restaurant setting. Your POS system should be reliable and accessible. It shouldn’t get in the way of your staff’s day-to-day responsibilities. Echo packs all the traditional functionality you expect in a convenient tablet format.
Harbortouch Echo Cuts Operational Costs
More than 80% of restaurants are adopting technology to manage reservations, online ordering, inventory, and reports. Tech is the way to go if you want to compete in the hospitality industry. It’s also a valuable tool that can lower your operational costs.
Harbortouch POS allows for accurate reporting and ordering. It reduces the chances of costly user errors by handling more of the calculations and recordkeeping within the system. It’s equipped with three primary levels that include a basic calculator, cash register interface, and a full POS system.
Tablet-based platforms also reduce the amount of time it takes your staff to complete tasks. They can quickly enter and update orders with an easy-to-understand touchscreen. That gives them more time to interact with customers and turn tables or make sales.
Analytics are built-in, so you can instantly compile reports whenever you need them. This gives you immediate access to vital information that allows you to make better decisions for your business.
The Benefits of a Tablet POS System
A tablet POS system is appealing for small to medium size businesses that need solutions that require less space. They fit comfortably on a counter, so your register doesn’t take up too much product display area. Harbortouch Echo also has an attractively modern appearance that customers like to see when they visit a new shop or restaurant. What else can Harbortouch Echo do for your business?
- Lighthouse Reporting Platform – Harbortouch offers the Lighthouse Reporting Platform. This feature is accessible 24 hours every day. Users can view reports and make changes online. You don’t have to travel to your shop to take care of business or manage employees. Save travel time and accomplish more through the web.
- Hybrid Cloud Technology – Hybrid cloud technology means that your reports are available in real-time. Data is saved off-site, so you have redundant back-ups in case of damage to your on-site equipment. You still get the better performance of a local system with the fail-safes and accessibility of the cloud.
- Access to 24 Hour Support – Your success is important to us, which is why we offer training and 24-hour user support. Anytime you experience issues or have questions, contact us to find solutions. We utilize remote support so our experts can access your system directly for faster results.
- Accept More Payment Types – The more payment types you accept, the happier your customers will be. Harbortouch Echo can accept PIN debit, EBT, and EMV chip card transactions as well as NFC payments like Apple and Android Pay. Contact us to find out if you qualify for a free customer-facing pin pad.
- Customize Your POS – Harbortouch Echo is customizable. Create a POS system that is tailored to your business without the expensive development fees. Our software is module-based, so you can hide any features you don’t want and include those that you do.
Try Harbortouch Echo Today
Harbortouch Echo is available for your small to medium-size business. Gain a top-level perspective of your operation and streamline everyday activities. You can manage labor costs, financial details, stock counts, discounts, and more. Contact us today to find out if Harbortouch Echo is the best POS system for you.